- Get Authorization
- Foreign Travel Authorization
- Domestic Travel Authorization
- Local Travel Authorization
- Requires verbal authorization from your division
- Click HERE for more information about Local Travel
- Make a Reservation
- Go on your Trip
- Once you’ve made your reservations and are on your trip, remember to save your receipts. To understand which receipts you must have for reimbursement and what must be shown on the receipt, consult the LBNL Travel Policy.
- Submit Vouchers and Receipts for Reimbursement
- Depending on distance traveled, city you are visiting, and the time of year, the allowed expenditure changes.
- Reimbursement covers food, lodging, travel, and other items depending on several factors. More Details can be found at http://www.lbl.gov/Workplace/CFO/travel/
- To get an estimate on the allowed expenditure, visit the General Services Administration Per Diem Web Site for Domestic United States Travel and The State Department Per Diem Web Site for International Travel.
Interactive Media Introduction to LBL Travel
For a larger version of the above presentation, visit http://www.lbl.gov/Workplace/CFO/training/e_learning/CFO0745/CFM_travel/player.html