PBD’s administrative staff is glad to provide assistance with and guidance on purchasing and reimbursement procedures, which includes travel, honoraria and stipends, conference expenses, publications, office supplies, and good and services. Prior to committing any funds, please be sure to understand and comply with LBNL rules and regulations.
- LBNL Excess Property: Inquiries to: Tom Hardy, TOHardy@lbl.gov, ext. 4938
- eBuy: A simple online ordering service for regular commodities. View a list of vendors available to LBNL through eBuy by clicking here.
- B2B: For more information about B2B, visit this site here.
- Blanket Orders: Ask your administrative support person if a division blanket order has been established with the supplier you wish to place an order with.
- ePro: If you cannot place an order via the above methods, submit a requisition through your Division requisition inputter, or click the below button to place a requisition request directly through PBD Purchasing. Also below is a button to display an item category code list.
Do Not purchase items with personal funds and expect to be reimbursed.
For the complete LBNL Policy, see the RPM page on Procurement of Goods and Services.
In an emergency in which using personal funds is imperative , follow the LBNL guidelines provided in section G at http://www.lbl.gov/Workplace/RPM/R11.38.html#secb11
The button below will open an item category code list.
For more detailed information on procurement and purchasing, visit the full purchasing page here.
Show/Hide Category Codes